It's January 2nd 2021 - so welcome....

 ....... to the new look blog.

I have changed the look quite a bit & removed some of the unrequired pages.  Should those pages be required again when we eventually meet face to face & I will reinstate them.

The look of the posts has altered too.  You now get a heading, a photo - where available - & some of the text.  Off to the right-hand side of the text is a highlighted word.  "more", just click on that to read more about that particular post.

This layout means that you can see if the posts are of interest to you a lot easier & quicker.  You don't have to scroll down lots of entries in a post.  Then at the bottom is another link to "more posts" - just click on that to go back further in time.

The way Blogger works is that the whole blog will now look like this - it doesn't just change the layout from today.

I hope you find it easy to look at & find your way around.  I am a little unsure of the heading image (the leaves?) it looks a bit big I may see if I can resize it, but not just yet.

I look forward to seeing your projects soon.


Comments

  1. You have put a lot of thought and hard work into this. Well done Gloria and Bob too I expect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sheelagh, but it was all my own work. Bob doesn't do anything with the blg.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post