CSNW Photos

 Good morning everyone I hope you are all well & still hanging in there with the lockdown.

Today Bob & I will have our second Covid jab, so another step forward.

The photos I have for you today are from the Show & Tell challenge I set for the CSNW ladies. I have been pushing them a little but they have been taking it all on.

Here is the sample I made for them to see.

The little piece of card in the front is just an explanation I put with each step photo I sent them.
This is a "bird-eye view"


This is another view inside.


The card has a pocket on the right inside & the smaller card is attached in such away that when the card is closed the smaller card slips further into the pocket.  Then when you open the card it pops out.

Here are the cards made by the ladies & there will be various views of the cards.

Amy







I had to play around with the colour on Amy's card as the photo were a little pale.
Lighting can also affect the colour in photos, as can be seen by the second to last one.

Grace




These photos really show the different folds.

Gwen




Well, only 3 of the ladies responded this time - but it was a bit of a step further & think they have done really well.  Guess I should find an easier challenge for April to give them a rest?

Thank you for your photos ladies I loved looking at the results.  Keep an eye on your emails for Aprils challenge.

I have a little collection of member showcases building up will start blogging them tomorrow.

Have a good day!
 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post