Some recent cards

 Good evening everyone.

I hope you ladies are having a brilliant Mother's Day & being thoroughly spoilt,
 
I have some of my recent cards to show you today.  On Facebook there is a group I follow for making memory albums & the person whose FB page it is has recently started showing different card designs. So I thought I would join in, as it also helps to use up all the paper pads I have bought over the years.

Here are my recent ones;

Double Fold Card
essentially - 2 cards in one

front view


Bird's eye view to show how it fits.


Staircase Card


Double Z-fold Card

I couldn't find amongst my papers any toppers that would fit with the papers I had.
So, I made my own background paper & Topper using my old "My Craft Studio" digital system.

Front view


Bird's eye view


His designs usually fit either a 5x7 envelope or a 6x6 one.
So no need to make any especially or take ages hunting for one to use.
Very handy.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Take care.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post