CSNW Photos

 Good afternoon everyone - I hope you are all well.

This afternoon I have the photos of the cards from the CSNW ladies September Show & Tell. I set this challenge to do some "Paper Piecing" - using stamps.

Once again - they rose to the challenge.

Amy

Amy sent this message

"Was out of my comfort zone but had a go and by further  attempts felt I was finding a way 
I think I would use again. Thank you Gloria once again for this challenge. 
Will certainly look at stamps in a different way now"







A nice group photo too


Grace
Grace sent a photo of the stamps she was going to use, as well.
Along with a couple of group photos & single photos.





Gwen
A stunning image & doesn't it look good on the hexagon shape.


Joan
What a happy image - love the colours.


Me
Did I over-do the bling!!
This tested my scissor skills.


Ruth
Two lovely new baby cards from Ruth.
They are so cute!



Lovely cards ladies.

Now" What can I test you on next month!!  Watch out for the emails.

'Bye for now, that is me for today.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post