Mold Photos - Show & Tell

 Good afternoon everyone.

This afternoon I have the photos from Thursday's Mold Show & Tell cards.  Maureen set the challenge for this first S&T in September & chose a return to the Retiform Technique.  Wow, that was testing our memories Maureen.

Here are their cards.

Helen

When Helen sent this in the writing was back to front due to the way she had photographed I think. So when I put it on my laptop I was able to flip - so it is the right way round now.  Two totally different designs.



Janet
Two totally different designs from Janet too.
Love the idea in the second one.



Joan
I really like the block approach. It makes a real difference to the traditional triangular shapes.


Joanna
Joanna spotted another technique that fitted this challenge.
Very effective.




Lynn
Always from Lynn you get a totally different look to everyone else.
Love it.


Mair
Two cards from Mair - she said she thinks she prefers the second one.



Maureen
Four cards from Maureen - well she did come up with the challenge!!





Me
Two cards from me.  This is the traditional form & gives me another card ready for Christmas/


my second card.  Byt the way - I did not copy Joanna. We had both spotted the style at about the same time.  She thought the same as me - new Retiform.


Rachel
A lot of work in this card. Great design.


Rhiannon
A nice nature inspired card from Rhiannon.
That's the thin with this design it works with every kind of image.


Sheelagh
Three cards from Sheelagh, who always manages to make 
more than one card whatever the challenge.



this is really cute.



Well done ladies - some really great cards, & a big thank you to Maureen for the idea.

Have a great weekend everyone.  That's all from me today.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post