Mold II photos

 Good afternoon ladies

This afternoon I have the photos from this weeks Show & Tell cards from Mold II club.  Their theme was to make a card for a child, & here they are;

Annette

Aren't those teddies adorable?


Carolyn
Carolyn used Nitwits papers & graphics for her pop up box card.
I do love these pop up boxes.
Two views of Carolyn's card



Dot
As Dot does not have any children with an upcoming birthday - 
she made this one for her grandson for next year & will add bunting to it nearer the time.


Elma
What an adorable image - love it.


Helen
Helen seems to think she was cheating by using My Craft Studio to create her card, which is probably just a card front.
She used MCS as she doesn't have a lot of call for children's cards - but joined in.


Madeline
Two cards from Madeline - another popup box card & a z-fold card.
Such different styles.


Olwen
Olwen made her card for her neighbours grand-daughter who has a love of horses 
& splashing in puddles.
Love it! & I am sure she will too.


I must give my apologies ladies - I have not made a card this time. I have only one child to make cards for - our grandson & he had a birthday back in July.  I have already it shown it to you - so it would be a bit of a cheat to show it again.  Unlike Dot, if I make one this year for next year I probably won't remember where I put it.  😀

Thank you for your cards ladies - it is really interesting to see the different ideas for one theme.

I wonder what you are being tasked with next month??  I look forward to receiving the photos.

Take care & continue to stay safe all of you - whichever club you are a member of.
'Bye for now.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post