A little play time

Good morning everyone.

I thought you might like to see what I have been doing over the last few days.  I didn't sit all day doing this - it was spread across little spells over 2 or 3 days.

I absolutely love John Next Door dies, especially his flower stamp & die sets.  So it is the flowers I have been playing with.  I hadn't used them for quite a while so thought I would have a play.

  
These flowers are from his Christmas Rose die & I tried it out on several different card surfaces & also on some plain coloured paper. The ones with the vein markings I used the stamps as well - the others just the die on its own.


These are made with his Cornflower die.  It has a matching stamp but I just used the die on different papers & card.  The bottom right set were cut from black card & then I brushed them over with Mica Magic powders.

These flowers, & quite a few more, I had die cut when I first got the dies, but had not put them all together.  So I did that yesterday afternoon.  They are now in a box awaiting a card to put them on.

Hope you like looking at them.
Have a good day - more soon.

That's me for today.  'Bye for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post