Mold photos

Good afternoon everyone.

Another weekend is with us - don't even notice the difference between weekdays - do you?

The Show & Tell challenge that was put out by Rachel for last Thursday was a card inspired by packaging in the home.

I for one went into panic mode - but as always happens - something leaps out at you. Fortunately for me not literally.  We were asked to photograph our inspiration item as well. Some are in separate photos & some are photographed together. Here are the cards they made;

Ann
Ooh! I can taste the chocolate, both the real bar & Ann's card version


Janet
This is such a fresh design from an aptly chosen package.


Joan
Hmm! Looking at that packet I wonder how many biscuits were 
consumed in the interest of card making??



Joanna
I believe Joanna said she had dies that replicated that shape in the label.


Lynn
Lynn sent 2 photos of her inspiration, as you might guess in
the second photo the packet was not so full



Mair
Such a clean & delicate design.
Love the colours & the crispness of the design


Maureen
That cottage stamp & the packaging were just meant for each other.
Ooh custard - yes please.


Me
Good job Bob fancied Beans on Toast
or I might still be twiddling my thumbs thinking about it.



Rachel
Quite a choice to get colour inspiration from & those stamps are
just gorgeous




Rhiannon
Spaghetti & its packaging inspired Rhiannon's Mixed Media Card



Sheelagh
One cal inspiration for Sheelagh's card




I am impressed ladies - they are brilliant.

That's me for today. Have a great weekend.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post