A recent card

Good morning ladies!

Well, I hadn't noticed that it had been so long since I last posted something.  But I have been busy with a couple of things & the first one I will show you today.

Recently it was our lovely grandson's third birthday - so brain put in gear to come up with a suitable card.

Here it is - he loved it, Gareth & Elayne said, & that is the most important thing, isn't it?




He loves Dougie & I managed to find some royalty free images.
I didn't fill the card as much as I have done with this style in the past.
I wanted him to be able to see all the little characters.

As well as that card - my main project has been another memory album - Well 2 in fact - I will show you some photos of that perhaps tomorrow. Also I used the memory album idea for stamp storage - so will show you those as well soon.  I really have had my time taken over with these albums I just love making them. Next idea - well, I will show you that when it is done.

Hope you are all still safe & well.
Another 3 weeks of lock down for me, except the small amount of going out I can do, but only distance meeting up with anyone for short periods.
Have a good week.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post