One of my recent projects

Good afternoon everyone.

Well! that scorcher day has fizzled out a bit, hasn't it?  It's quite cloudy & overcast here now.

A while back I showed you photos of an album I made to hold the photos from our Christmas away from home 2019.  Since making that one it has really whet my appetite to make more.  So since then I have made one to hold the best of our grandsons first year photos, & one to hold the photos of a day out in 2018 when I gave Bob a day out on a veteran train for his birthday.

I had made a small album for that day out - but not very well it appears, as when I went to check it to make the next one similar it was disintegrating.  Not good news.  So, I made a new one in my more sturdy method.

But I am not going to show you that today - instead I am going to show you a folder that I made to hold some of my clear stamps;

Folder closed


Blank folder open - with left & centre pages - raw pages.


Folder open - with right page & inside of flap - raw pages.


Page 1 - currently blank (empty) - just waiting for stamps.


Page 2


Page 3


Page 4


As you can see there is room for more stamps, but I have already made another one & that is quite full.

I have, with their permission, adapted a die-storage folder that a kit can be bought for, but I didn't want one of those.  I am also in the process of adapting it again to hold stamps with matching dies, & cut up enough parts of the folder today to make 2 of those.  So watch this space.

Of course there is also the task of more grandson albums, as I have only done his first year photos & just over a week ago he had his 3rd birthday.  

Have a lovely weekend, & keep safe & well.
'Bye for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post