CSNW Photos

11 OCTOBER --  UPDATE TO THIS POST

TO INSERT ANOTHER CARD THAT WAS MISSED

DUE TO NOT ARRIVING IN WHATS APP.


Good afternoon everyone.

Another weekend is here & I do hope you have lots of good things to do, & enjoy.

This afternoon I have this months Show & Tell cards from the CSNW ladies. I sent them the instructions as to how to make an Arrowhead card, along with a photo of a sample card.


Here are the great cards they made;

Amy

Three views of Amy's first version.

Very pretty & dainty, love the colours.


Laid flat


inside


Amy's second version - a different size
She has sent me the measurements should anyone else like to use them.
Just let me know


Laid flat

Inside


Gwen
This is really delicate



Me
Two views




Grace
Lovely bright & cheerful card
Love the dream catcher stamped image.


inside


Ruth


This is a very delicate card - love the doily style topper.
Sorry it was missed Ruth - good job you spotted it, or lack of it.

Lovely cards ladies.  Well done.

I am pleased you enjoyed making this card & it looks like my instructions were clear for you to follow. Will put my thinking cap on now for next months Show & Tell.  Keep an eye for the email.

Continue to stay safe & well, especially if you are affected by those new county restrictions.

Have a good weekend. 'Bye for now.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post