Mold II photos

UPDATE

Good evening again everyone - it is now Wednesday evening & I have a late entry for the Mold II group Show & Tell.  It is from Helen who sends her apologies she hadn't realised yesterday was the day.  It's not surprising really seeing as most days seem the same.

Here is her card - Sorry to add it to the front but that is the easiest way to do it.

Helen


Good evening everyone I do hope you are all keeping well & managing in this new lock down period. 

This afternoon I have the photos from Mold II's recent Show & Tell.  I set the challenge this time by giving the instructions for the Four Fold Card.  This was a card that Joanna showed the Mold group many moons ago.  Well, that's how long it feels.

Annette
Christmas card from Annette - that is really cute




Carolyn
Delicate florals from Carolyn




Elizabeth
Stunning colours & foliage from Elizabeth



Elma
Christmas card from Elma
Love the images inside.


Madeline
Two versions from Madeline

The first one Madeline wasn't sure she liked it.
I think it is great & love the sentiments.



Here is Madeline's second version
Very dainty floral design.



Me
A blue Christmas from me.



Lovely cards ladies.

That's me for today.  Take care everyone.
'Bye for now.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post