Some recent cards

 Good morning everyone.

Another weekend approaches - but it doesn't feel much different to all the other days does it.  If you are affected by these new restrictions that have been brought in for Flintshire, Wrexham & Conwy I hope you are keeping safe.

We were due to go out for another afternoon tea today with the same friends as a few weeks back - but that has had to be cancelled it's such a shame.  Never mind - we carry on!

I haven't shown any of my cards for a little while so I have looked out a couple of my most recently made Christmas cards.  I made them using a new set from Julie Hickey.



The sentiment on the second card is part of the design by Julie. I do love her stamps. There are two stamps on each set with just a slight difference to them. This one will make a lovely frame around a card - but I haven't tried that yet.

That is all for today.  Keep safe & well.  Please do send in photos of any cards or other items you have made during this time - it would be lovely to see them.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post