Mold photos

 Good afternoon everyone on quite a pleasant yet chilly Sunday.

I must apologise for being very slow with putting things here on the blog. I get to see everyone's work as it is sent to me & occasionally forget that I am still supposed to be showing them here.  I have noticed that during this covid-19 not so many people are looking on the blog - but then if I am lagging behind I guess that is not surprising.  So I will try & pull myself together & be prompter at sharing things.

So today I have the belated showing of a Mold group project from September.  The project was Wreath Stamping, something I discovered earlier in the year. It does require a template & everyone had a template to work with.

Here are the results;                                        Ann



Helen






Janet
     

Joan


Joanna


Lynn





Maureen



Rhiannon




Sheelagh



As you can see some ladies really got carried away & made lots of samples.
It really is quite a nice idea.

Ooh I nearly forget - here are my samples;



That is me for today - I am off to the craft room to make some more Christmas cards.

Take care everyone during this new County style lockdown & whatever the powers that be decide to bring on Monday.













Comments

  1. I didn't realise we all did so many! They look great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post