CSNW Photos.

Good afternoon everyone I hope you are well & if you have had your covid jab I hope it went well. If you haven't had your jab yet then I don't think it will be much longer as they seem to be getting through them a bit quicker now. 

The photos I have for you today are from the CSNW ladies challenge for February Show &Tell.  I set them the challenge using a sketch.  Any size, any colour, any theme.

Here is the sketch;


and here are their cards

Amy
"Thank you Gloria for the sketch - it is good having one as a starting point. 
I did not have anything for the oval part - I have now put 'oval diecuts' on my wish list - 
so have substituted it with my nested plaques. Next time I make this type of card I will go for a bit of colour!" 

Ladies it doesn't matter if you don't have the exact shape any substitute can be made as long as the general style of the sketch can still be seen. I don't want to be incurring the wrath of your bank managers.  😀


Grace
"I decided not to matt my layers just to see what it would look like. What I should have done was the same card with and without matts to make a proper comparison. Liked the sketch though, a really useful layout. Like Amy, I didn't have an oval so used a rectangle with the corners rounded."



Gwen
A really delicate colour scheme from Gwen


Joan
Pretty florals on a scalloped centre piece from Joan.


Me
I am trying out working with one main colour for some of my cards this year.
This is the first one.


Ruth
Really nice fresh layout from Ruth - love that dandelion style silhouette stamp.


Well done ladies.
I already have your project for March sorted, so keep an eye on your emails.  😊

'Bye for now.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post