Mold II photos

 Good afternoon ladies.

This afternoon I have the photos from this weeks Mold II Show & Tell which was set by Carolyn. The challenge was to make a card using 3 shades of the same colour, your choice of colour & theme.

So, here we go - 

Annette
 "I used some very old Hero Arts stamps for the background and main image, stamped with chalk inks. I enjoyed re-discovering old favourites that haven’t been used for a long time."


Carolyn
"This is a recessed stepper card, embossed with A4 folder & inked with Colour Cloud ink.
"Dreamees" flowers stamped using same ink, cut out & layered. They are attached with a thin strip of acetate."


Ceri
There wasn't any description of how Ceri made her card - but it is really pretty & delicate.
Ceri also sent a photo of another card but she had several different colours in it - which I wasn't sure met this challenge.  So I have not put it here but will use it in a members showcase"
Hope that is OK with you Ceri.


Dot
"Here is my card for this month's challenge.  Again, it's an idea taken from Pinterest.  I used a file folder cut down to make the base card, made 3 banners of various sizes in a different card stock and put them through different embossing folders, and coloured them with Cinnamon Spice by Elzybells."


Elma
This is Elma’s card for Show and Tell this month. She has used a stencil that came with a magazine. The poppy has been stencilled on water colour paper with the following Distress Inks - Ripe Persimmon, Candied Apple and Abandoned Coral and spritzed with water after inking.


Helen
"Helen said - attached is my Show & Tell effort for this month. 
I inked a background, then a stencil.  Then inked and die cut the flowers and corners."


Madeline
"Here is my challenge card
I used an embossing folder, 2 dies and 3 distressed inks
I'm a bit worried about that thin branch the poor owl is likely to fall off. 
I think it will probably end up being a birthday card"


Me
"I very simply stamped the same flower image several times in pink ink on white card
, then adhered it onto a pink card layer & another white card where I had stamped the same image all around the edges.  By sheer fluke I had that piece of ribbon to put on the edge."


Olwen
"For this month's challenge I've used die cut circles in 3 shades of yellow & stamped a greeting & flower. I then did a second card in 3 shades of blue, keeping it simple & the circles further apart."




Brilliant cards ladies & quite a diverse set of styles.
Thank you for the descriptions sent with your photos - most helpful.

I do have a couple of member showcases for Mold II members - will show those over the next few days.

Bob & I have our second Covid jab next Thursday - so things are starting to move a little quicker as that will be 5 weeks between rather than 12 weeks.

Stay safe & well everyone.


Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post