Mold Photos

 Good evening everyone.

This evening I have the photos from the Mold club Show & Tell from last Thursday.

The challenge was set by Janet who asked us to use the idea of "Face, Hands & Space" but without any reference to Covid-19.

I will not be putting any comments only to say that Maureen said she didn't have anything for Space, but when you look at her cards I think you will agree that the space around the focal images covers that point.

Ann





Helen


Janet



Joan


Joanna



Lynn



Mair



Maureen




Me


Rachel



Rhiannon


Sheelagh



Thank you for the challenge Janet, I hope you are pleased with the results.

Stay safe & well everyone.  I hope everyone who is due a jab has now had it & awaiting the date for your second one.



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post