member showcase

 Good evening everyone.

Another member showcase for you this evening, & once again it is from Dot of Mold II club.  Also it is a card for another brother-in-law on his birthday.

This time one of those great pop up box cards && this is what Dot had to say about it;

"Here is the second card I have made for another brother in law if mine. 
He had a dedicated building erected in his garden to house a full size snooker table 
and his 3 brothers have a snooker night once a week.  
Unfortunately these evenings have had to be stopped because of the Covid restrictions 
but all the men are looking forward to regroup once again. 
Therefore it made sense to make a card featuring snooker.

I searched Pinterest for an idea and then searched the web for free images of snooker equipment.  
I found a free verse relating to snooker, printed it off and adhered it to the back.  
I'm pleased with how it turned out and I'm sure my brother in law will be delighted."




Brilliant card Dot, I am sure he will be very pleased with it.

Like I said recently - "Where would we be without Pinterest & Google!"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post