csnw photos

Good afternoon everyone

This afternoon I am catching up on photos from CSNW ladies last meeting on 1st November.

It was a very small group that met up & for the Show & Tell part of the evening there was only one card.  The theme was a card depicting fireworks;


 Clare's card really showed the sparkle & fun of fireworks.
Great card.

I am also going to show you in this one post, the photos of the project for that evening which was that lovely U-fold card shown to us by Carolyn of Mold II club;


This is Elvena's card with that lovely silhouette topper of the girl with the balloons & a pretty heart background paper.


A lovely classic style to Ruth's card & I love that topper made with squares of card, a flower & a button with thread tie.

A delicate clean & simple style from Clare with a very pretty butterfly topper.


Grace chose to decorate her card with some silhouette stamps & I love that word stamp "Celebrate" where the letters are all different fonts.

Sorry it has taken me so long to put these here - but better late than never.  That card of Carolyn's was well received & I think that we will be seeing more of them during 2018.

That is me for today ladies - more as soon as I can.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post