csnw photos - part 1

Good afternoon everyone I hope you are all well.

This afternoon I have the first set of photos from last nights CSNW meeting & they are of their Show & Tell, where the theme was a card celebrating "WORDS".

Elvena who has been taking the photos for sometime now was not well enough to come to the meeting last night, & fortunately I had popped my camera into my bag, so I was able to take them.  Get well soon Elvena.

We had a small group last night so there are only four cards to show.


Joan used a stamp she had tried at the recent Happy Stamper festival & then purchased.
The background is a gel pad style stamp & is from Crafty Roo Designs, as was the verse.
The flowers frame the words nicely.

I had the good fortune to have a workshop with them a while back & really loved using those background stamps.  I think I did show photos of my work on here.


Gwen really celebrated words on her card - the background is all words & sayings
with the large Happy to set them off.


Ruth told us that she hasn't got any word stamps & her "calming flowers" is 
made from individual letter stamps.
Lovely calming colours too Ruth.



Claire has not made a complete card but this will make a great card front.
In the background in a very light coloured ink there are words - but that big Happy Birthday
is certainly celebrating words.

Lovely cards ladies.

That is me for today.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post