Christmas cards we received - part 1

Good afternoon everyone.

Today I am starting to show you the lovely handmade Christmas cards that Bob & I received this last Christmas.

As usual no comments will be written under them.   There are lots of different styles & techniques including a couple that had recycling in them.  We were absolutely thrilled with them - thank you very much.

Here we go;













That is the first 12.  I will put another 12 here tomorrow, but as I am waiting for a visit from my brother I will prepare the post now & schedule it for some time tomorrow, otherwise I might not have time.

I expect you can all guess what I have been doing the last couple of days - yes - tidying the craft room & taking all my stuff off the spare bed.  A task I seem to have to perform each time he comes to visit.  Now, the thing is - its a New Year.  Can I keep to the resolution not to use the bed as a dumping ground when working on making cards & other projects.  Fingers crossed.  We will see.

I hope you are all having a good weekend.
That's me for today - 'bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post