recent cards

Good morning everyone.

The start of January is rather busy for me with quite a few birthdays, plus a couple in early February that have to be sent abroad.  So I have made quite a few cards recently.

Two friends had birthdays on January 1st - but I gave them cards from some I had made last year & those you have already seen.  Very close after them it was Bob's birthday - so that is the card I am going to show you today.


You may recall from posts I have done in the past that Bob loves vintage steam trains so this image I found was ideal.  The map is of the local area as you can possibly tell. I created the topper through Craft Artist adding the "Happy Birthday" on the side.  Then I printed it twice & cut around the train right hand side & 3-d it onto the base image.

Very pleased with it & also quite appropriate as last Saturday we had a day on a steam train going from Manchester to Carlisle & back (coming back a different route to going).  It was a special trip for his birthday & we had breakfast on board on the outward journey & a 4-course meal on the return journey.  Great!

Last night was the first 2020 meeting for Mold II club, so there will photos soon of their work.

That's me for today.  Have a great day.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post