So that was Christmas!

Good morning everyone.
A Very Happy New Year to you all & I hope you all had a great Christmas.

I am going to start the New Year off with a couple of posts over the next couple of days with photos of the Christmas cards I made.  I made several of the designs in batches but will only be showing you one of each.  Unless of course I actually took a batch photo.

After Twelfth Night when we take down all the cards I will photograph all the lovely handmade cards we received & then show you those.

There are still a couple of member showcases to show you left over from the workshops that Joanna of Mold club attended.

In the meantime the first batch of my Christmas makes;














As you ca see quite a mixture of techniques - some stamped, some Hunkydory papers & some from  Christmas pack that was free with a magazine (its the ones mainly with the baubles on).

That's me for today.
Enjoy the first day of the year.

'Bye!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post