Mold II photos - part 2

Updated Saturday morning.
I had an email from Carolyn providing the name for the card without a name tab

Good afternoon everyone.  Bit of a grey looking day to day & the weather for the weekend doesn't sound good either.  Never mind I am sure your plans will not be affected by the weather.

This afternoon I have the second set of photos from the Mold II meeting on Tuesday evening.  This time they are of their project - a card with a box frame topper.

The first card is the sample card I made & was shown to the ladies back in November;


& now for those made by the ladies - 



Two cards from Dot
A lovely bouquet in the frame of Dot's first card & 
what a clever match between the background paper & the flowers.
The second card has a clean & crisp finish & I like the way the threads have been left at the 2 opposite corners.


A really pretty celebration card from Elizabeth
& what a great bow.  I can never tie mine that well.


What a beautiful delicate card.  A little shabby chic in style 
(which is probably contradictory to my first statement)  Love it.


Dawn's card still to have something in the frame.
The background paper is so pretty & because the paper inside the frame is the same
it looks like a frame rather than a box.  Nice.


Lots of bling on Rita's frame & I love the idea 
of placing it diamond shape rather than square.


What a great layout.
It is so good to see papers & images laid down differently.
It makes such a change from everything on the square.


I like that Carol has used the patterned paper inside her frame, 
& the main part of the card one colour.  Really sets the frame off well.


I like Annette's idea of double layer papers inside the frame.
The patterned paper & its stamped images look good with another colour surrounding them.



This card didn't have a name card with it so I don't know who made it.
The colours are very delicate.
01 February - it now has an owner.
It is Madeline's card.


Although I set up this project I didn't show it on the evening - Carolyn did.
So I was able to sit & make another card & this was the one I made.  
Although I had to finish it off at home - putting the flowers in place.

Looking back at the cards, it is possible the unnamed one is from Madeline, as there are 2 names missing & Carolyn was probably too busy showing us how to make the card to make one herself.
Or it might have been her sample.  Not sure which.

A big thank you to Carolyn for taking the evenings project & also for taking the photos & sending them to me.

Have a great weekend everyone whatever you have chosen to do.
'Bye for now.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post