Mold photos - part 2

Good afternoon everyone on a nice sunny crisp day.

This afternoon I have the photos from last Thursday Mold club meeting & they are of the project cards which this time was the Teepee Card.

I was shown this little card some time ago by Annette of Mold II club - in fact we received one as a Christmas card this time.

Here to start the photos off is the one I took along as an sample.  So, it is my card & there will be several views of each card;




Now those made by the ladies.  
As there are a lot of photographs I probably won't "talk" too much



Great cup cakes.





Joan had made one of these before & had the card with her.

The next four photos are of Joanna's card & because she hadn't added a topper to hers, she took the photos of  hers at home so there is not a name card.




& a view of the decorated inside as well

























Great cards ladies - I think it was quite a popular style & will be used again & again.

A big thank you to Joanna for taking the photos & sending them to me.  It is much appreciated.

That is all for today ladies, more soon.
'Bye for now.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post