How was your Christmas?

Good afternoon everyone.

I am just popping in to see how you all are after the Christmas festivities.  I hope you had a olvely time & received lots of nice presents - some nice crafting ones too.

We had the company of our 2 sons & their wives along with our little grandson.  Considering it was a long day for him he did remarkably well, especially as he is teething which is so unpleasant for babies to cope with.


Here he is in his little Christmas outfit, sitting on his uncle Russ's lap, watching me take a photo of him.  I did take rather a lot that day - he must have got fed up with me. Also since th start of my "troubles" - it was my first chance to have a hold.  Lovely!

I had just about the laziest Christmas I have ever had as Bob saw to the Christmas dinner along with the help of one of our daughters-in-law. Isn't it strange how much better you enjoy a meal, particularly special ones like Christmas day dinner, when you haven't cooked it yourself.  Very nice indeed.

I have been sorting through photos of cards that I made recently & haven't yet shown to you, so I will start doing that tomorrow & will try & get back into regular postings.

Keep warm & safe in this latest snowy weather.  It has just started raining here so perhaps the sow won't lay for long.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post