member showcase

Good morning everyone & what a lovely sunny day.  I suspect it may be quite cold out there today as well. So wrap up warm when you go out.

Today I have another member showcase for you & this time it is from Dot - a member of Mold II club. Here is her card;


Isn't it cute?

This is the message Dot sent with the photo - 

"I've been busy trying to finish off my cards and didn't have any idea what to do for my friend 
Hazel who is a crafter herself. I started a star shaped card then changed my mind as the 
picture was too big and made the card too top heavy. 
She has just got herself a little cockapoo puppy so I decided to use a basket topper 
 taken from an old Christmas card. 
I cuttlebugged a host of poinsettias, added little gemstones and put a photo of 
her dog behind the basket making it look like the puppy is sitting in the basket. 
I was going to add a Santa hat to the dog or a tiny bow but neither of them looked right. 
I'm pleased with how it turned out and am sure my friend will like it too."

I am sure she will too, Dot.  It's absolutely delightful.

More member showcases to come.  

Also tomorrow (Wednesday) evening is the December. & of course final 2019) meeting of the CSNW ladies so there will be photos from that to show you as well.

Enjoy your day.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post