Popping in quickly

Hi everybody

Sorry I have not been here for quite a few days - but I am afraid I have been unwell.  In fact, I am not right yet.

I do not know exactly what happened my Doctor said possibly some gastric upset.  Anyway I have spent the last 5 days in bed & most of that time I have been asleep.  I have hardly eaten & only had a little drink - so not in a good way.

This afternoon I have to try & get to the hospital for a blood test, then on Thursday for my 4-weekly oncologist visit. 

I have my fingers crossed that I will soon start to feel lots better.

In the meantime I am not going to be writing anything on the blog until after Christmas.  So this will be last message until then.

I hope you all have a wonderful time.  Talk to you after Christmas.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post