CSNW Photos

Good morning ladies.  I hope you have a nice weekend planned - the weather has changed a lot hasn't it?

How many of you are affected by this extra period of shielding that Wales Health have put upon us. The August date is now another 9 - 10 weeks away.  I am now into my 12th week - so that would make it 22 weeks - that's 5 months!!!!

Anyway - let's get on with photos. 

The photos today are of the Show & Tell project given to the CSNW ladies.  This was to do a one sheet wonder just 6x6 - not too daunting.

Here is the layout --


I said they could use more than one piece on a card if they wished - but hoped they would make a minimum of 3 cards.

Here are their cards;

Grace
A lovely bright set from Grace, along with some stamping
Even has that little spare piece on show.


Amy - Grace's Sister
A nice coloured range from Amy picking up the colour 
of the dots in the design with the colour of the base cards.


Gwen
I thinks Gwen's paper was a shade of grey-blue & the photography shows it
different each time.
I did try to equalise the colour on all of them but it didn't happen.
Love the embellishments.





Mine
Yes - I joined in again.
I coloured & stamped my 6x6 paper ladies (😇)
The only thing was I forgot to scan it - something I try & remember to do
not only so I have a record - but I can use it.




The one above uses the little left over piece for the greeting.


Ruth
The paper that Ruth used to cut up is the pale peachy colour with lettering,
some nice embellishments on this one too.
I like the way Ruth made up the square in the last one using a contrast triangle.




Lovely set of cards ladies.

That's me for today - I have lots of photos to show - so will be back over the weekend.

Have a good one
'Bye for now.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post