Mold II photos

Good afternoon everyone - I do hope you are all keeping safe & well.

Before I get to the photos - I can tell you that my emails are now back to normal. Bob has changed the programme I used & it is more efficient.  The hardest part was moving all my contacts.  But everything is back to normal now.

The photos from the Mold II club today are of their June Show & Tell which was devised by Madeline -- Sunburst Cards.

Here are their photos;

Agnes
Agnes made 2 cards in different card sizes & orientation.
Love those papers - in the first card - 
I have just used some of them on an album for our grandson's photo.


Annette
2 cards with very different approaches


In this one the stripes spread out from the centre.


Carol
Pretty in pink from Carol
Love the rosette.


Carolyn
said her stripes didn't work out well - but the snowflake was useful.
A useful design for Christmas cards.


Ceri
2 cards
Ceri was busy for fathers day - 2 Dad cards!



Ceri did send a photo of the insert but I haven't shown that
I do feel that they are a little more personal, 
& people other than the clubs members look at this blog.
Not many but some.

Dot
Two cards from Dot & she has worked the stripes from the centre.


This one, made for Carolyns son who has just been accepted into the police force.


Elizabeth
Elizabeth used origami papers & 3 wooden Japanese buttons
Those little Geishas are so sweet.


Elma
Some really pretty pastel papers used by Elma
& I love that bead & thread trim.


Helen
Helen has used pretty pastel lilac shades in her papers & 
embellished with die-cut flowers & leaves.


Madeline
This is an extra card from Madeline - not the sample she sent with the project notes.
I could do with that sentiment stamp Madeline - whose make is it?

Me
My card looks a little washed out in the photo - but it is some pretty pastel green papers.
Embellishment is a die-cut flower cut from black card & overlaid with a 
green paper flower & some leaves.


Olwen
What a lovely bright & cheerful choice of papers from Olwen.
Lovely card & nice to see the hand drawn line around the edge of the card to create a frame.


Lovely selection of cards ladies.
Thank you to Madeline for the inspiration.

As well as the Show & Tell cards - don't forget to send in photos of any other crafts you have been doing to while away the time during this lock down period.

That's me for today.  More to come.
'Bye for now.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post