Email problem NOTICE


Good afternoon ladies

I am currently experiencing trouble with my emails.

My access to them is two-fold;
They first come to my account on-line
Then I download them to my computer & deal with them.

At the moment they are ok on-line
but I cannot download them.

This means I cannot reply to them - as I never reply on-line.

If you send anything - for example - Show & Tell cards I can retrieve those from on-line & download them to my pictures folders.

So at the moment you may not get a reply from me to say I have safely received your email.  Also if it does require an answer - I cannot at the moment do that

Particularly a message to Maureen of Mold club.
I have everything ready to send you but cannot do so.
Will see if someone else can do it for me.

Hope you are all well
& I will be blogging something to do with craft soon.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post