My "little" project

Good afternoon ladies - what a glorious day!

I thought that today I would show you some photos of a little project I undertook on Monday with a little time on Tuesday as well.

Over the years the clubs have been running we have sometimes exchanged ATC's & the ones I received, & indeed made, have built up. So, I thought it was time they had a proper home.

Here it is;


It was an idea I saw on Facebook & was supposed to have had about 4 double pages.
That wouldn't have been enough for my ATC's so I did more & in the end had to make a belly band to keep it closed.

Here are some of the pages - in fact, its all the pages except the blank ones;














It's much nicer looking through them in a little book rather than in plastic pockets in a folder.

I think there are some more in another folder - so will have to look for them. That will mean making another mini book - 😉

I have made another album - the same style as the Christmas one I made & showed you a while back - I may show that on here sometime.

That's me for today.
Enjoy this lovely weather but stay safe & well.

'Bye for now.




Comments

  1. Great way to see your ATC's Gloria, I like it a lot :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post