Just chatting

Hi everyone.

Just thought I would pop in for a little chat type post.



Well, they have changed the rules & we can now go out & about a bit.  I am sure we are all feeling the same elation - unless of course you haven't had to self isolate quite as strictly as Bob & I.

If you are starting to go out - have fun & enjoy the sunshine (whilst it is still with us), but continue to be safe & take care.  If everyone does this - it may hasten the time we can all get together again to share our crafting.  I look forward to it.

Like a lot of people I feel unsure about going out yet - but hopefully everything will be OK.  I have an appointment with the Oncologist set for a week Thursday, so it is possible I may actually get out & visit the hospital rather than the telephone consultations I have been having recently.

Right! off to my craft room to play.  Then will sort the member showcase dcards I have & start to blog those.

Take care everyone.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post