What have you been doing during Covid-19

Good afternoon everyone on another hot sultry day.

I have got a little behind with showing member showcases & the things they have been maing during the lock-down - so I must try & catch up.  At the moment I get so caught up trying to get on top of my various projects it slips my mind.  So, my apologies.

Here is the first one & it is from Sheelagh of Mold club.

Now Sheelagh does a lot of crafting for charities & this photo of things she has been making deserve a rather large WOW!



Sheelagh said her brother had handed her some wool - so she set too & used it.

Everything is fabulous Sheelagh you have been busy.

That's it today ladies.  'Bye for now & enjoy your weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post