mold II photos - part 2

Good morning everyone.

I had a really good day yesterday making more Christmas cards.  I used all the new "freebie" Hunkydory card & toppers, making 14 cards in all.  I say I used all of the papers & toppers, but there is still enough left to make about another 4 or 5 cards.

Due to spending all day doing that I forgot to blog the second set of Mold II photos last night - the ones of their project on Tuesday evening.  This was a little project with me - the flower pot card;

Here are their cards;


Dot's lovely flowers are a soft pink shade & make a lovely arrangement.


Carolyn's flowers were die cut from patterned paper & have this lovely pale delicate look.
You can see that Carolyn has a "get well" tag on her pot - & that is something this card is great for as you cannot send flowers to someone in hospital.


I love Carol's delicate blue flowers & the butterfly completes if perfectly.


Sue's double flowers are really beautiful - a lovely arrangement & I love the two shadesof green for the foliage.


Rita managed to make two cards using her signature large blooms.
At the end of the session the question was raised about how the cards would stand up - so with a suggestion from a couple of the ladies Rita made hers so they would stand.


Beautiful poinsettia's grow in Annette's pot & that ribbon around the pot is gorgeous really festive.


Helen's flowers were amazing to look at before they went onto the card - they are made from a set of stamps (& dies I think) from "John Next Door" 
Helen also cut out a stand for the pot to be placed on.


Elizabeth's pot is a beautiful chocolate brown shiny card with gold dots on. Her floral arrangement is so delicate. Wouldn't this make a beautiful wedding or special occasion card?


Elma gave her pot of flowers an autumn theme.
I made one of my samples with those same flowers Elma!


Christine made a blue pot with these lovely large blooms in it, & then set it off for a special 
look with a border of bling.


Madeline's flowers were smaller but when put together, I think they reminded me of a hydrangea.

Great flower pots ladies.  I think it is a very clever & useful little card.

Well, here we are the first of December, not much of the year left & I hope your plans for Christmas are well under way.  It's also another weekend for us to enjoy & I hope you have lots planned.

That's me for today - off to do some more crafting.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post