more of my Christmas cards

Hello everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas & now eagerly awaiting the New Year.  This is a strange few days - the hustle & bustle & excitement of Christmas has passed.  You've finished making Christmas cards & some of the presents too I suspect. Now it's those days between one event & the next.  You need a little rest from card-making, but then I expect like me you have people with birthdays early in January - so its off on another card making spree.  I had 2 to make yesterday for New Years Day birthdays to get them in the post today.

Anyway, those Christmas cards.







The last one (in this batch) I used Brushos over clear embossed images to create the background & I also used the matching die on the poinsettia spray to raise the flowers. This was the lucky dip card for the Happy Stampers Group (HSNW) that I still go to.

The card above it is deliberately pale & subtle as the person it was for, likes that style. In fact her card to us was a white card with white die cut. You will get to see it when I show you all the handmade cards that we received this year.

So - where did I get to?  Ah yes, last post of these was 31 - so now I am up to 36 & there is still a few more to come.

Have a good weekend. The weather looks just right for a nice stroll to work off all that Christmas food - but I have other things to do - like a golden wedding card that has to go in the post Monday & a certain man in my life has a birthday next week as well.  A woman's work!!!!!!! 😀

'Bye for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post