The time has come to ..............

...........  start showing you the Christmas cards I made which had rubber stamping on them

Quite a while before I start making them I look around for ideas - such as looking on Pinterest, looking back at styles we learnt about on club nights & articles in magazines.  The latter of course also means you may get Christmas stamps as freebies which can help.

After deciding & changing my mind several times I finally saw the boxed magazine from Chloe's Stamps & fell in love with the stamp set in the box, along with a matching die.

After a sample stamping session to see how well they stamped I decided on the route I would take, & that was to make as many different cards as I could using the main stamp in the set.

Here is the first set I made;






 this one & the next one are actually subtly different








As you can tell the stamp I chose to use was the main stamp - the curved poinsettia spray.

So 11 cards in this set - more to come.

That's me for today.  All my cards made & those that had to be posted have been posted, many given out personally.

'Bye for now - more in a little while.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post