IMPORTANT NOTICE - PLEASE READ

THIS NOTICE IS FOR THE LADIES OF THE MOLD (THURSDAY) CLUB & THE MOLD II (TUESDAY) CLUB.

 I apologise that this post is going to be rather long – but PLEASE do read all the way to the end. Also, if you know of any members who do not read the blog for whatever reason – please, if you are in contact with them pass this information on.  Thank you.

On the 16th I wrote a post here to let you all know that Parkfields was going to re-open on 1st September.  I also inserted a copy of their floor plan & seating arrangements. If you go back to that post you will see there some reasoning I put forward on the suitability, or not, of their arrangements, based on the format of our club meetings. 

It is important that we get back to Parkfields, quickly, with our decision of when we are going to re-start attending meetings there.  It is only fair to inform them as soon as possible, so that they know when & who will be returning, in order for them to organise their calendar of events. 

To this end I have made a decision, based on discussions with Joanna (for Mold) & Carolyn (for Mold II), plus the couple of emails I received from members. The decision cannot be left any longer – we need to be fair to the Parkfields organisers, & also our members so they know what is happening.

I have decided not to re-start our meetings until the New Year.  I know it is quite a wait still, but quite a few of our members, myself included, have been on the high vulnerability list & had to shield for a long time.  On 16th March I was told by my Oncologist to go home, shut the door, stay indoors to stay safe & well during this pandemic.  This Bob & I have done – a long twenty-two & a half weeks, & I know lots of you have done the same. We must not undo the good work we have done in looking after ourselves & thereby our families & friends. Rather unfortunately, but very good of course, shortly before the lockdown Mold II had an influx of new members who I hope will still be with us at the end of this long wait.

There is still a lot of uncertainty about Covid-19 & many Countries, & even Counties here in the UK, have had to go back in to lockdown. I do not want that to be us. 

During this period Joanna & Carolyn have worked hard providing us with projects to occupy us & to help us to continue to feel like the friendly stamping groups we have always been. They are willing to continue, hopefully with help from some of you & your ideas as well, until the time we are able to return to proper meetings.  So, please please support their projects & continue to send your photographs to me & I will keep the blog going.

I will be writing to Parkfields a little later today explaining my decision & ask them to keep us in mind for 2021 along with our specific dates & room.  I am sure they will do their best to accommodate us as we have been meeting there for quite a while now.

I will of course keep you all informed on any progress or changes on this matter.

Keep safe, keep well & keep crafting.  I look forward to seeing you all in 2021.

In the meantime watch this space to see what we are doing each month.  Why not send information of what you have been doing that may be of interest to everyone.  Write me an email & I will copy it into a post on the blog.

Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post