Mold photos

Good afternoon ladies. I hope you are all well.

Today is my first allowed out day.  But I am going to take things slowly & the first outing will be on Thursday, as I have managed to get an appointment at the hairdressers.  Then I will feel a lot better & perhaps feel like going out a little bit.

Anyway - I am here today with the photos from the Show & Tell cards made by the Mold club ladies last week.  The challenge was put forward by Sheelagh & was to use metallic items.

Here are their cards;

Ann

Decided to have a little play using metallic paints, gold embossing powder & cosmic shimmer pixie powders.


Janet
Metallic Spray paints & metalllic paints are on Janet's card.


Joan
Joan's card she had actually made a few years ago - but thought it
fitted the challenge.


Joanna
Joanna's metallic element is the "Noel 25" stamped & embossed
in Bronze ultra thick EP.



Lynn
At the time of this challenge Lynn was busy moving house.
She said - 

" I made a while ago (still unpacking!)
This has metallic case and I’ve used metallic paints and gilding waxes.
Hope I’m forgiven for showing something pre created "



Mair
The butterfly design on Mair's card looks like a metallic peel off.
I love the use of the little pieces that have dropped out of the butterflies
as a background.


Maureen
A lovely metallic bicycle on Maureen's card


Me
I was stumped with this challenge for a while, but then spotted this paper
in one of my boxes.  Decision made.



Rachel
One of her lovely mixed media tags with metallic elements.


Rhiannon
Find time to make it - is the sentiment on Rhiannon's card.
Well at the moment we all have quite a bit of that.
The clock pieces are the metal element.


Sheelagh
Sheelgh set this weeks challenge inspired by the knitted angels she was making,
using silver metallic woold.


There are 2 views of Sheelagh's second card
The fans are metallic



Sheelagh's third card has an embossed metal butterfly on an aluminium foil 
embossed & coloured background


Great challenge Sheelagh & a great set of cards ladies.

That is me for this time.  More later.
'Bye for now.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post