Just Chatting

Good afternoon everyone.

I do hope you have a really nice weekend organised, although the weather forecast is not looking too friendly is it!

I am in the process of sorting some photos from the latest project that Mold club undertook this week & hope to be able to blog them here over this weekend.

I haven't received any "complaints" about my decision to postpone the return to normal club meetings in the New Year, so I guess you are all OK with that.  I have received a few emails saying people are happy with the decision which is helpful.

Bob & I came out of shielding this week & my first trip out was on Thursday when I went to the hairdresser.  It was quite a strange experience with masks & face protectors etc, but such a relief to have my hair sorted. The wearing of, & speaking through, the masks takes a bit of getting use to doesn't it?  But better safe than sorry.  Wales seems to be doing better than other areas of the UK - so let's hope it continues that way - I really don't fancy going back into isolation.  Twenty three weeks was plenty enough thank you! 

They were very well used 23 weeks.  I have learnt so much by trying new things, & have caught up with projects that were unfinished.  Made inroads into my Christmas card making & also created 3 memory albums & 4 storage folders for stamps & dies.  In fact I am best way through making a fifth folder. At the same time joining in with the different clubs projects.

I mention these things not to show off - but to show just what can be done when you knuckle down to it. Surprisingly I seem to have had quite a bit of lazy / leisure time too.  There was nothing to rush about for - so I didn't.  Oh yes! I expect several of you have done this (for your husbands) - I learnt how to cut Bob's hair.

Next week the August Show & Tell cards for Mold II club are due - so will be posting those as well. It's beginning to look like a busy blogging week.

Have a great weekend everyone & keep yourselves safe when out & about.

Take care & 'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post