Mold Photos

Good afternoon everyone I do hope you are having a good weekend.

With us now being in August I am getting closer to getting out of this lock down.  Just waiting for the Welsh Authority to write to me (& others of course) to let me know what I can & cannot do.

So, today the photos are of a recent Show & Tell from the Mold ladies where Mair suggested a theme of Seaside.

These were their memories;

Ann
I don't know about you but I would love to be that lady - just relaxing.


Janet
Janet said that she had no seaside stamps but liked rock & the arcades when
visiting the seaside.
That is really depicted here.


Joan
Joan said she used the Card-io style for making her card
Love it.


Joanna
Joanna loves the pastel colours that many seaside towns are painted.


Mair
Love this card.
Don't you all wish you still looked like that


Maureen
Definitely chill out & relax with these cards from Maureen.



Me
Took me a while to decide what to do. Then I saw these scraps left over from
another project.  They reminded me of my last beach holiday with my parents & my brother.
It was a scorcher!


Rachel
You can feel the sun in this card
There's that lady again.


and these ATC's (or postcards) are great too.


Rhiannon
Oh yes, Rhiannon this certainly evokes seaside scenes.
It's like being on Llandudno promenade.


Sheelagh
A really cute design from Sheelagh
Love that whale - or is it a dolphin?


Great cards ladies
That's me for today - enjoy the rest of the weekend.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post