Update to blog information - UPDATED UPDATE !!!!!

Have just checked Bob's test comments - they didn't come through.

FORGET THAT - they have now come through, so they took their time. Urgh! I hate computers.

Hello again

Just to let you know I have updated the page - "How to leave a comment".

I haven't had many comments left for some time now & wondered if there were probably some difficulties in doing so that I was not aware of.  Although no-one had said they couldn't leave a comment, so perhaps no problems.

Anyway, as Blogger has made some changes to how I write a post I wondered whether the comments options had changed also.  So I got Bob to leave a test comment so that we could watch what the options were.  Having does this - I have now updated that info page to suit the current setup.

It is important to remember that your comment DOES NOT SHOW straight away.  I have moderation set on it, due to the fact we used to get a lot of rubbish & spam & so putting moderation in meant I can intercept the comments & only publish your comments.

Now & again there is a couple of days gap where I do not look into the background of the blog. So, if you do leave a comment please be patient.  Should I seem to have ignored you - send me an email or text & I will look into it.

Please do go & look at the info page.  Perhaps do a test comment so that we both can see it work.

Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post