My project for Bank Holiday Monday

 Good afternoon everyone. I do hope you are all enjoying the bank holiday weekend.

I have had a couple of paper-craft projects I have been meaning to try & so this morning I decided to first finish my Show & Tell card for the Mold S&T on Thursday & then indulge myself with one of those projects.

I am not completely sure what it is called as the person whose tutorial I watched called it a wallet, & I see it as more of a storage piece for documents, papers, part prepared projects etc.

Anyway here are a couple of photos - it is made from 12x12 card & paper;

Front of the wallet


Top flap open showing inside


Showing underside of top flap.


It is a very light stressed / antique look cream with the pretty floral patterns on 
in delicate shades of pink.
I have given it a magnet closure - & on the flap cover have placed a fancy brad
over where the magnet is.

I think I will eventually put something else on the front - perhaps to show what it is being used for. As I have sort of decided it is going to hold the printed instructions for these types of projects I will also probably put some 12x12 dividers inside it. All four sides have scored hingess which allow for expansion. When it has items inside the hinges will create the flat box shape sides.

It didn't take too long to make - as I said - it was my project for today.

I have a friend who collects lots of instruction sheets to do with things that interest her - I may make her one, or two, as a Christmas present! Will certainly be making some more for myself - I can think of lots of uses.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post