Thank you everyone

Hi everyone - how was your Christmas?  I hope everything went to plan & you had a good time.

We were so sad to hear of the flooding around Bangor area & along the A55 - & hope that you have avoided being affected by this. Our son Gareth & his lovely wife were having a second Christmas Day yesterday with the other side of their families & had to postpone it because of the difficulty of some guests being able to get to them - such a shame.  I hope they will be able to reschedule without too much trouble.

We had a lovely Christmas day with both of our sons & their lovely wives & during the course of the early evening we had a Skype link up with our daughter & her husband in the USA followed by a fun couple of hours with some quizzes.

Now we are into a couple of days of chilling out, & for me to find out how to use my nice new camera Bob bought me for Christmas.  I should just about got to grips with it by next Christmas,  te he.

Anyway the heading of this post was "thank you everyone" & I would like to say thank you for all the beautiful Christmas cards I received (well we received, as many of you included Bob in them), which I will photograph & put here after they are taken down.  Who knows I might even manage to use my new camera.  Also a thank you for the lovely presents too.  

Over the next couple of days I will bring the club pages up to date with what we will be doing in the New Year.

Continue to enjoy the holiday week.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post