Sunday, 27 December 2015

Thank you everyone

Hi everyone - how was your Christmas?  I hope everything went to plan & you had a good time.

We were so sad to hear of the flooding around Bangor area & along the A55 - & hope that you have avoided being affected by this. Our son Gareth & his lovely wife were having a second Christmas Day yesterday with the other side of their families & had to postpone it because of the difficulty of some guests being able to get to them - such a shame.  I hope they will be able to reschedule without too much trouble.

We had a lovely Christmas day with both of our sons & their lovely wives & during the course of the early evening we had a Skype link up with our daughter & her husband in the USA followed by a fun couple of hours with some quizzes.

Now we are into a couple of days of chilling out, & for me to find out how to use my nice new camera Bob bought me for Christmas.  I should just about got to grips with it by next Christmas,  te he.

Anyway the heading of this post was "thank you everyone" & I would like to say thank you for all the beautiful Christmas cards I received (well we received, as many of you included Bob in them), which I will photograph & put here after they are taken down.  Who knows I might even manage to use my new camera.  Also a thank you for the lovely presents too.  

Over the next couple of days I will bring the club pages up to date with what we will be doing in the New Year.

Continue to enjoy the holiday week.  'Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts