CSNW Photos

Good afternoon everyone.

There is only one set of photos from last nights CSNW meeting & they are of their Show & Tell cards where the challenge was the Black & White card with a Geometric design.

Here are their cards;


Grace is a fan of Zentangle & after creating the 4 six-sided shapes she filled them with zentangle patterns.  I love the way the corners complete the design.


Ruth cut squares & square frames from different patterned papers & added some cut out circles as well to create this lovely random design.



Clares design is definitely geometrical with different sizes of circles & hexagons, set on 4 large & 4 small triangles.


Isn't he cute! Although I have to admit my first glance at the card I was so taken with the circles above the foliage I thought they were representing flowers.  I did wonder why one had googly eyes on it. Then Gwen put me right when she said it was a caterpillar.  Of course it is - what was the matter with me.


Some more hexagons feature on Anns card & the 4 line frame really finishes the card design off nicely.


Joan took the geometric approach to the shape of her card as well.  A great double diamond gate-fold card with triangles.

Well done ladies.

There are not any photos from the evenings project - which was the drapery or curtain fold.  All the ladies finished making the 3 styles of drapes but there were not any finished cards.  So they are bringing them back next month.

I correct myself here - Joan did put one of her cards together, but I didn't get to photograph it, so that one will have to wait until next time as well.

That is my post for today. More tomorrow.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post