Thursday, 6 April 2017

CSNW Photos

Good afternoon everyone.

There is only one set of photos from last nights CSNW meeting & they are of their Show & Tell cards where the challenge was the Black & White card with a Geometric design.

Here are their cards;


Grace is a fan of Zentangle & after creating the 4 six-sided shapes she filled them with zentangle patterns.  I love the way the corners complete the design.


Ruth cut squares & square frames from different patterned papers & added some cut out circles as well to create this lovely random design.



Clares design is definitely geometrical with different sizes of circles & hexagons, set on 4 large & 4 small triangles.


Isn't he cute! Although I have to admit my first glance at the card I was so taken with the circles above the foliage I thought they were representing flowers.  I did wonder why one had googly eyes on it. Then Gwen put me right when she said it was a caterpillar.  Of course it is - what was the matter with me.


Some more hexagons feature on Anns card & the 4 line frame really finishes the card design off nicely.


Joan took the geometric approach to the shape of her card as well.  A great double diamond gate-fold card with triangles.

Well done ladies.

There are not any photos from the evenings project - which was the drapery or curtain fold.  All the ladies finished making the 3 styles of drapes but there were not any finished cards.  So they are bringing them back next month.

I correct myself here - Joan did put one of her cards together, but I didn't get to photograph it, so that one will have to wait until next time as well.

That is my post for today. More tomorrow.

'Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts