help with ideas please

Good morning everyone.

My plea for help is to assist me with sorting some club nights - or a possible workshop.

Perhaps you would have a think for when I next see you all at club nights.

In your craft stash - do you have Brusho Crystals?  Do you know different ways to use them, if not, would you be interested.

The same question for - Pan Pastels.

Would you be interested in learning to make;

                  a)  mini albums - perhaps from envelopes.
                  b)  making items other than cards - for example - a box complete with stationary, pretty                              boxes, photo frames.
                  c) would you like to do some more work on canvases

Would you be interested in returning to techniques we have covered over the years.  Yes?  Then can you let me know what those techniques might be.

As a;ways if you have something to show the ladies at your club - please let me know.  Quite a few of you have come forward over this last year or so - thank you very much for that.

That's me asking questions for today.
'Bye for now.
               

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post