just chatting

Hi everyone - my, but it has turned cold, hasn't it?

I didn't get a chance to write anything yesterday as it was hospital visit day - just the normal 4-weekly one.

On Wednesday evening we had the special April meeting of the CSNW group & a very nice evening it was too. 

When all the business of the meeting was done & we had made the project card - the ladies brought out cakes, nibbles & drink to celebrate - a real party evening.

Elvena kindly, as usual, took photos of the cards for the Show & Tell, and also for the project & will be sending me those later to put on the blog.

Well!, here we are at another weekend so I hope you have lots of things to do & have a lovely weekend.

That is all from me today.  Take care.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post