a recent card or two

Good evening all

I am sorry that I haven't had much to say over the last few days but I have been busy making Christmas cards & of course, as some of them will be for you, I cannot show you what I have been doing.  But I do have a couple of cards to show you that were made for birthdays earlier this month;

Here is the first one -


This was for our son-in-law, who lives in the USA, for his birthday.
I decided to use a newish collage stamp I have & also just one colour.
I used one of the Adirondack ink pads - I think Caramel or Ginger.

Here is the second card - 


This one is for our daughter-in-law, Nadine - who had a birthday earlier this month.
The images & background card is from Hunkydory.

Today I took some photos of my workspace which I thought you might to have a laugh at - I might show you tomorrow.

I hope you are all having a great weekend.
That's all from me today.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post