Out of chaos ...............

.................. will come order.

My craft room as I make my Christmas cards, & various birthday cards that are due next month.


prepared pieces


tools ready


stamps & things ready


heat gun ready & some card


colouring items ready


more stamps


what I might use next


& yes it spreads as far as the spare bed, & amazingly I still have spare work space!

A tidy persons nightmare.  

But I know where it all is & it will get used then put away, which is when I usually cannot always remember where I put it.  Although I have emptied one of my many boxes & labelled it Christmas - so I should know where to find it if I use some of it again next year.

Have a lovely day - this sunshine is so nice to see.  But still wrap up warm.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post