Good day - Bad day

.... that was yesterday - (Thursday)

Good morning everyone.

Yes a day of two halves.  In the morning I had my 4-weekly visit to the oncology department. All was well with my blood tests so I could go ahead & have my injection & pick up my medication for the next 4 weeks.

As we left the hospital we decided to stop somewhere for a light lunch to save cooking later as in the evening it was the Mold club final meeting for this year.

During the drive home after lunch I began to feel very uncomfortable with a dreadful stomach ache. On arriving back home I found I couldn't sit or stand comfortably - so I took myself off for a lie down in the hope it would ease. But unfortunately no it didn't.

So I had to make the decision of not being able to go to the Mold meeting.  There was stuff they needed - like the Schloer, Christmas cards & information for the January meeting.  Where would I be without Bob - he took all the things down to the meeting for me, giving my apologies for absence.

I was so sad - & annoyed I have to say - that I didn't make the meeting.  I hope you all had a good time Mold ladies & enjoyed the project with Joanna.

This morning the pain in my stomach seems to have lifted but I feel very fragile.  So much so I have even cancelled my hair appointment!  I am currently considering returning to bed.

Mold ladies - have a very happy Christmas & New Year & I will see you in January.

Comments

  1. You were missed, obviously, but I'm glad you're feeling better now. Merry Christmas x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post